1. Which of the following information is the most important to record in the chemotherapy text field in a patient abstract?
2. The purpose of a re-abstracting study is to assess the accuracy of registry data against the
3. The Cancer Committee is reviewing causes for positive surgical margins on resected kidney tumors. After generating a report on resected kidney tumors, which of the following is most appropriate to identify the possible causes?
4. A cancer registrar at Hospital A receives a request from another registry for information that is not needed to complete a cancer abstract. Which of the following should the registrar at Hospital A do?
5. Quality control of registry data is a direct responsibility of the
6. When the central cancer registry compares coded information to text documentation, it is called
CTR EXAM SAMPLE OPEN-BOOK ITEM
**There are 2 questions that refer to scenario below.**
The following information is available for a patient:
Malignant melanoma without ulceration, Clark's level III, depth of invasion 1.48 mm, in lentigo maligna, right arm. Regional lymph nodes are not involved. No distant metastases found.
8. What are the primary site and histology codes?
9. What is the pathologic T category???
Copyright © 2004-2016 by National Cancer Registrars Association,
all rights reserved.